DISINFECTIONS

DRY OR SATURATED STEAM DISINFECTION

Water heated to 100ºC in a stainless steel boiler is pressurised in a sealed container, gaining temperature and “drying” the water molecules. Dry steam has only 4% humidity and the other 96% is high temperature air, making it an excellent cleaning tool.

DRY OR SATURATED STEAM DISINFECTION

The action of heat on the proteins that make up all microorganisms, as well as the fatty components of bacteria and fungi. Proteins are the structural components of any cell. For viruses, proteins are key to being able to bind to “host” cells. When the temperature of microbial proteins increases, they are broken or denatured. Once denatured, the protein must be replaced. When too many proteins are denatured at once, the microorganism cannot overcome the damage and dies. In addition to heat damage to proteins, which affects all microorganisms, heat also affects the fatty components present in bacteria and fungi, causing them to dissolve.

Food Industry

Belts and machinery in general

  • Immediate effect

  • Effective on a broad spectrum of pathogens (bacteria, viruses, fungi)

  • Non-corrosive effect

  • Heat dissipates quickly, leaving no toxic residue

  • Saving water

Contact us.

 

We will respond to your needs on 902 917 409 or write to us at info@higitech.es.